Dublin Jerome Girls Basketball
Who: Any girl going into grades 1 through 8 for the 2021 school year.
What: A summer basketball camp held at Dublin Jerome H.S. conducted by the current Dublin Jerome coaching staff and former Dublin Jerome H.S. players.
Why: BASKETBALL is fun and no one is ever too young to start playing this game! The camp will give you drills to work on over the summer to help you improve your basketball skills.
When: Monday through Thursday, June 14-17, 2021. Each day:
- 8:30 am – 11:00 am Session for grades 1 – 5 (2021 school year). Focus in this session is on the basic fundamentals of basketball
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Session for grades 6 – 8 (2021 school year). Focus on fundamentals of skills, advanced drills, and team concepts/competitions
- $80 Grades 1-5 (Includes a camp t-shirt)
- $90 Grades 6-8 (Includes a camp t-shirt)
On day of camp:
- BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALL AND, at this time, please WEAR A MASK into the facility (subject to state requirements)
- Be at gym promptly 15 minutes before the beginning of your session time.
- Wear appropriate shoes and clothing to participate in running, dribbling, shooting, and scrimmaging activities.
- Bring a bottle filled with water or a sports drink and please have your name on the bottle.
To sign up:
- Please DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THIS PDF and return the bottom portion of the sheet with your payment (Checks Payable to Pam Hartford with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the Dublin Jerome Girls Basketball Booster Club) by Friday, May 28, 2021
- Return to:
Attn: Pam Hartford - Head Coach Dublin Jerome Girls Basketball 1646 Becket Ave Columbus, OH 43235
Visit the Dublin Jerome Girls Basketball website for updates and other information about our program.
If you have any questions please contact Head Coach Pam Hartford.